Friday, June 28, 2013

I'm In Love With My Car - The Top 10 Songs About Cars (Or How Girls Are Kinda Like Cars or How Cars Are Kinda Like Girls)

It's been a little over a year since I've done one of these. But hey, I bought a car and
these are some pretty good songs about cars.  I can't for the life of me figure out what the hell "Jeepster" is about though. I guess he's the car? I don't know..

Anyway here it is. Yes, Low Rider is on the list. Yes, I would turn off Low Rider immediately if it came on the radio. Whatever. At some point it was a badass song to me, that's gotta count for something.

The Top 10 Songs About Cars

 1. "Ol' 55" - Tom Waits
 2. "Fast Car" - Tracy Chapman
 3. "Panama" - Van Halen
 4. "Little Red Corvette" - Prince
 5. "Jeepster" - T. Rex
 6. "Cars" - Gary Numan
 7. "Bimmer" - Tyler the Creator
 8. "Low Rider" - War
 9. "Police Truck" - Dead Kennedys
 10. "Dodge Veg-o-Matic" - Jonathan Richman

No comments:

Post a Comment